Information we collect
The personal data that you are required to supply as well as the reason you’re required to provide it will be explained to you when you are required to give your personal details.
If you make contact with us via email, we might be able to obtain additional information regarding you, such as your name email address, address, phone number, the content of your message, and any attachments that you send us, as well as any other information that you choose to disclose.
If you sign-up as a user, you might request your contact details which includes details such as name the company’s name email address, address and a phone number.
How we use your personal information
We utilize the data we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- Operate, provide and manage our website
- Enhance, personalize and broaden our site
- Analyze and comprehend the way you navigate our site
- Create new services, products with features, functions, and other features
- We will communicate with you via our partner or directly including to provide customer support, to send you information and updates related to our website, as well as for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Send you emails
- Prevent and identify fraud
PostDera uses a standard method for employing log files. The log files record visitors’ activities when they browse websites. Every hosting company does this and are a part of the analytics for hosting services. The data collected in log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses as well as the type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time stamp, pages that are referred to or exited from as well as numbers of times you click. These log files are not tied to any data that can be personal to you. The reason for the data is to study trends, managing the site as well as tracking user movements through the site, and collecting demographic data.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Similar to other websites, PostDera uses ‘cookies’. These cookies save information about the preferences of visitors, as well as the web pages that the user browsed or accessed. This information can be used to improve the experience of users by adjusting our website’s content based on the preferences for their browser and/or other data.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
A few of the advertisers we feature on our site might use web beacons and cookies. The advertising companies we use are as follows. All of the advertising partners have its privacy policies for their policies on data collection for users. For easy access we’ve provided hyperlinks on their privacy policies in the following table.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
You can refer to this list for the privacy policies for every advertising partner from PostDera.
Be aware that PostDera has no access and control over the cookies which are used by third-party marketers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can opt to deactivate cookies by adjusting your browser settings. For more information regarding cookie management for particular web browsers, it is found on the browser’s respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
In the CCPA in addition to many other rights California customers have the ability to
- A business who collects personal information, disclose the categories and the specific types of personal data that the company has collected on consumers.
- Demand that a company erase any personal information about the customer that it has gathered.
- A business who sells consumer’s personal datashould not offer to sell the personal information of the customer.
If you send us an enquiry, we will have a month to respond to your request within one month. If you wish to make use of one of these rights, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure that you are aware of your rights to data protection. Each user has the right to the following rights:
- The right to access You are entitled to obtain duplicates of the personal information. We could charge a fee to provide this service.
- The right to rectify The right to rectification – You are entitled to request that we rectify any information that you believe to be incorrect. You can also choose to ask us to complete any information that you believe to be insufficient.
- Right to erase You are entitled to ask us to erase your personal information, subject to certain conditions.
- You have the right limit processing You have the right to ask us to limit our processing of personal information under certain circumstances.
- Right to refuse processing You are entitled to oppose the treatment of personal information subject to certain conditions.
- You have the right of data portability You are entitled to ask us to transfer the information we’ve collected to another organisation and/or directly to your subject to the conditions.
If you send us an enquiry, we have one month to reply to your request within one month. If you wish to make use of any of these rights do not hesitate to reach us.
Another aspect of our focus is to ensure that children are protected when they use the internet. We urge parents and guardians to watch the activities of their children, take part in, or monitor and direct their children’s online activities.
PostDera does not gather any personal Identifiable information from children who are younger than 13. If you suspect that your child may have provided such information on our site We strongly urge you to notify us immediately and we’ll make the best we can to erase the information from our database.